home tutorials features parties custom orders

Saturday, March 31, 2012

She Likes It! She Likes It!


So, my friend received the special package containing the Kelly's Kids knockoff I made, and her daughter likes it!  Oh, and did I mention that it fit her perfectly, too?!  Yeah!  I'm tickled pink that it all worked out.


Doesn't Madalyn look so grown up in it and her new high heel shoes?  I think she looks beautiful.
  
 

Thanks again, Melissa, for giving me the chance to make this.  It definitely gave me a confidence boost knowing that it worked out so well and that you both like it so much.



And I'm glad that Michael likes his new pillowcases, too. I forgot to make a picture of them, so send me one if you get the chance.

Happy Easter and miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!