home tutorials features parties custom orders

Friday, February 21, 2014

Just a Friendly Reminder!

Good morning!  I'll make this post very brief!

Remember the Flip This Pattern competition at Frances Suzanne I blogged about being in yesterday?  Well, today is the day to vote for my your favorite look!

I appreciate all your support and friendship!  Click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the post to vote! Thank you so sewVery much!


And to read all about this adorable peplum top I made Ella by flipping the Violette Field Thread's Josephine pattern, click HERE.




Have fun sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yeah, pretty much goes w/o saying! I may listen to others music, sew others patterns but I ONLY voted for YOU!!! Your FLIP Rocked!!! And I ain't just sayin this so maybe I can win one of your giveaways either! I REALLY mean it!
    Keep it up Girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!