home tutorials features parties custom orders

Monday, April 22, 2013

Now That's a Lot of Pants!

I wrapped up my daily posts of Pants Week last Friday, and I promised a round up of all the pants I've ever made and blogged about on sewVery.

Here we go!  To find out more information and most likely a pattern review for each pair of pants shown, click the picture to be taken directly to that post.

Lovely Rita's

Go To Leggings

Riding Pants

Lovely Rita's

Hosh Pants








Now that's a lot of pants!  I hope you've found lots of inspiration from my projects, especially since today is the start of Kids Clothes Week!  I'm participating and just finished up my first project this morning. Head over to my Facebook page for a sneak peak, and while you are there, please Like my page.  When I reach 400 Likes, I'm going to have a giveaway here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!