home tutorials features parties custom orders

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Embroidered Terry/Cuddle Burp Cloth Tutorial

Hi, everyone!  Today I'm guest posting at My Cuddle Corner, the new blog for Shannon Fabrics, and sharing my tutorial on how to make these soft embroidered terry cloth/Cuddle burp cloths.


You may remember my tutorial post from a few days ago for the matching Simple Baby Wash Cloth.  If you missed it, look it up HERE or just click the picture below.


The embroidered font I used on the burp cloth is the Arizona Monogram Set from Embroitque. I've used it a few times on other projects, and I'm so pleased with how well it stitches out.

Make both projects along with a matching bib for a quick, personalized baby shower gift that the recipient will love!  I'll have a blog post on how I put together the bib in the coming days, but in the mean time, please head over to My Cuddle Corner for my Burp Cloth Tutorial and for other great Cuddle projects!


Disclaimer:  Shannon Fabrics provided me with the terry cloth and Cuddle fabrics, but all opinions expressed in this post are my own.

Hope you enjoy these tutorials!  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Have fun sewing!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!