home tutorials features parties custom orders

Monday, November 10, 2014

sewVery Simple Holiday Project Ideas

November is passing by fast which means Christmas will be here before you know it! While I haven't put together any new Christmas project ideas quite yet (a couple are in the works), I thought I would create a round-up of my own sewVery Simple Holiday Project Ideas to give you some easy projects to decorate with and give as gifts this year.



By far one of my favorite non-clothing tutorials is this one: my sewVery Christmas Present Placemat Tutorial.


The next four projects are so so simple, making them perfect group projects for a mom and child.

A sewVery Simple Candy Cane Ornament Tutorial


A sewVery Simple Santa Hat Ornament Tutorial


A sewVery Simple Christmas Tree Ornament Tutorial


A sewVery Simple Stocking Ornament Tutorial


Here's a no-sew project that is great for using up scraps of fabric.

Christmas Tree Tabletop Decoration Tutorial


These make terrific gifts for children when sewn up in their favorite holiday fabric prints!

A sewVery Simple Envelope Pillowcase Tutorial


Don't have time to make the Christmas Present Placemat Tutorial, then try this amazingly easy and fast tutorial for making reversible placemats. Grab a few yards of the double sided quilted holiday fabric at Joann's and make gifts for friends, family, and neighbors!

A sewVery Simple Reversible Placemat Tutorial


And last but certainly not least, sew up reusable fabric gift bags using holiday prints. The recipient will get two gifts in one!

A sewVery Simple Fabric Gift & Storage Bag Tutorial


Have fun sewing, and stay tuned for more sewVery simple holiday tutorials coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet round-up! I think I am going to make some of those adorable Christmas placemats this year! They are SEW Sweet!!! Thanks for sharing Veronica!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!