home tutorials features parties custom orders

Friday, February 1, 2013

Nap Time Crafters Dressing Up Dolly Series


Next Thursday, I'll be guest posting over at Nap Time Crafters as part of Amy's Dressing Up Dolly Series!

 

Throughout February, some of your favorite sewing and crafting bloggers will be sharing with you great ideas, patterns, and tutorials for making doll clothes and accessories.

Here's a little sneak peak at part of what I'll be sharing with you next week.


It all starts today at Nap Time Crafters!  Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sneak peek! Can't wait to see the whole thing. Just wanted to let you know that I featured you on Making the World Cuter today! :) http://makingtheworldcuter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!